for 2", 2.5", 3" OD & 1D/1.5D CLR
Sequence Manufacturing has teamed up with Ticon Industries to offer an entirely new way to cut tubing elbows; eliminating the most frustrating part of the fabrication process. Each elbow cutting jig cuts 2", 2.5", and 3" stainless, titanium and aluminum elbows on both a 1D (tight) and 1.5D (loose) center line radius. The elbow cutting jigs can also work on other items as well such as 2" pipe for manifold builders.
A few key features of the elbow cutting jig include:
- Safely hold elbows to cut in multiple saw configurations (vertical or horizontal bandsaws for example). There is no longer a need to stack multiple pieces of tube into the saw vice to hold the tube. One no longer needs to tack weld pieces together to stabilize the tubing for a cut; saving tons of time and money.
- The jig positions the elbow so that the saw blade cuts perfectly on the tangent of the bend which eliminates odd, off-tangent cuts.
- You can easily mark tubing where you want to make the cut when building one off parts, or you can use a protractor to duplicate the same cut over and over for production work.
- Jig makes cutting all thin wall and thick wall material significantly easier, but especially makes cutting titanium far easier than ever imagined
- Makes cutting small portions of an elbow much easier and safer. For example, you cut a 90 degree elbow into 60 degree and 30 degree sections. You then later wanted to take an additional 10 degree's off of of one those sections. You can now simply clamp the small piece into the tool and make the cut in far less time and safer than any other cutting method.
- Switching elbow size or bend radius size only takes a few seconds which makes it easy to rapidly switch between jobs.